Enforcement of Court Orders

Orders in Westchester County & Fairfield County

When you go through a divorce, certain legally binding settlements are put in place. These usually include agreements regarding your children, child custody, child support, and alimony or spousal support. When your ex-spouse is violating the terms of a divorce agreement, you can turn to our team at Karen Bosshart, Esq., LLC for assistance. We have a Fairfield County and Westchester County divorce attorney who has over three decades of experience! Along with Fairfield and Westchester counties, she also provides representation in Dutchess and Putnam counties.

Individuals who fail to comply with a court order can be held in contempt of court, which can result in consequences such as:

  • Driver’s license suspension
  • Seizure of bank accounts
  • Wage garnishment
  • Suspension of the violator’s U.S. passport

At Karen Bosshart, Esq., LLC, we aim to provide our clients with the highest-quality of legal representation in both Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. Contact us today at (914) 244-3100 in New York or at (203) 431-6500 in Connecticut to make an appointment!

Why Choose Us?

  • Over 30 Years of Experience
  • High Client Satisfaction
  • Dedicated to Personal Attention
  • Skilled Negotiator
  • Trial Attorney