Child Custody & Visitation
Handling the Complexities of Family Law
The most challenging areas to navigate in a divorce case tend to be those involving children. At Karen Bosshart, Esq., LLC, we help our clients to sort out their disagreements whenever possible—or to prepare for litigation when agreements cannot be reached. We serve Westchester County, NY; Putnam County, NY; Dutchess County, NY; and Fairfield County, CT.
When the court makes a decision in regards to child custody and visitation, there are a number of factors they take into consideration, such as:
- The child’s wishes, should they be old enough to have input
- Each parent’s financial situation and his or her ability to provide for the child
- Each parent’s home environment
- The bond that the child has with each parent
- The custody arrangement that would provide the most stability for the child
- The distance between the spouses’ homes
- Whether any orders of protection have been issued
Call Our Westchester County & Fairfield County Divorce Lawyer
You can rely on our firm to defend your parental rights aggressively, and to provide you with trusted legal advice. Please call us at our New York location at (914) 244-3100 or at our Connecticut location at (203) 431-6500 to arrange a consultation with our experienced Fairfield County and Westchester County divorce lawyer and mediator!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- High Client Satisfaction
- Dedicated to Personal Attention
- Skilled Negotiator
- Trial Attorney