Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
Preparing to marry the love of your life should be exciting, but there are also arrangements that must be established before the wedding — specifically the prenuptial agreement. In some cases, these arrangements can be completed afterward in a postnuptial agreement. Pre- and postnuptial agreements are legally binding contracts that clearly outline what will happen in the case of a divorce or separation.
The following are generally covered in a prenuptial/postnuptial agreement:
- How to identify separate vs. marital property
- How to divide up property acquired before the marriage
- How to divide up property acquired during the marriage
- Alimony/spousal support arrangements
There are many benefits to having a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement and the mediation process is a good, cooperative, nonthreatening way to come to the necessary terms.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- High Client Satisfaction
- Dedicated to Personal Attention
- Skilled Negotiator
- Practicing Attorney