Family Law Attorney & Mediator
After a divorce, one spouse may decide to relocate. If the former spouses have a child together, this may mean that the moving parent will want to take child with him or her. With more than 30 years of experience in the field, our Westchester County and Fairfield County attorney here at Karen Bosshart, Esq., LLC has handled many different kinds of relocation cases involving various types of circumstances. Retaining skilled legal counsel is an excellent way to improve your chances of you reaching a positive outcome in your case.
When denying or granting a relocation order, the court usually looks into factors such as:
- Whether the move will improve the quality of life for the child involved
- Whether the parent who is requesting the relocation has good intentions
- If the parent is willing and able to comply with visitation orders
At our firm, we will provide you with the level of care and attention that you deserve. Please call us now at (914) 244-3100 (New York) or (203) 431-6500 (Connecticut) to make an appointment! We serve clients in Westchester, Dutchess, and Putnam counties in New York, as well as in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- High Client Satisfaction
- Dedicated to Personal Attention
- Skilled Negotiator
- Trial Attorney